Tuesday 27 November 2012

A Fresh Start

Today, I am inspired.


Today I want to start something new.



Today I am grateful for what I have, what I do not have and for everything I will possess in the future.

_________________________________________________________________

If you don't know me, I am officially Ashlee but you can probably call me Shlee. 
Everyone else does. 

I am a psychology student and I love it, but my real passion is photography. "A 5x7 Frame of Mind" pretty much sums me up. I see life in snap shots and I find beauty where no one else does. 
This makes me happy.


For now, this is where you can find more of my work http://www.facebook.com/ashleeraymondphoto



I'm excited about what is to come <3

1 comment:

  1. being grateful for what has happened and starting afresh keeps us in good cheer :P

    ReplyDelete