Wednesday 5 December 2012

Attitude of Gratitude: Days Four & Five

Day four I was thankful for comfort.


I had a really huge day on Tuesday and came home feeling really run down and sick. *Sadface* All I wanted to do was snuggle up with all the things that make me feel comfortable - Tea, cake, my nanna blanket and a novel! 

This day made me so grateful for comfort.
_________________________________________________________________

Yesterday I was thankful for leaders.



I spent two days in a very intense leadership program. It was amazing and inspiring and I feel so energised about mt photography, my business and about my university degree and career. It made me think of all the leaders who have changed our world. This image is the bust of Matthew Flinders at my uni. I can't image what life would be like without the people that showed amazing leadership and helped to shape the world we know today and those that have altered the course of my own life.

I am grateful for leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment